If you missed our CEO Nellie Akalp’s Google Hangout, you missed some valuable advice, as well as hard questions that anyone considering starting a business must consider.
Some of the highlights of Nellie’s presentation include:
- Let people know who you are. Knowing who’s behind a company makes potential customers trust you more and buy from you.
- Be ready to fail before you can succeed. Starting a business isn’t overnight success, and is extremely risky. Be ready for it.
- Marketing as an expert on social media channels and elsewhere will get you further than self promotion.
- Keep your company fun, but keep accountability. There’s a balance.
- Consistency and organization will keep people coming back.
Enjoy Nellie’s entire presentation here: