This is a guest post by Meredith Wood.
As a small business owner, you may not have enough revenue to justify hiring a full-fledged human resources department. But this doesn’t mean you can overlook the importance of HR-related tasks. Luckily, there are many companies out there whose mission is to help young businesses like yours tackle the complicated world of HR (without costing you a fortune).
There are many benefits of working with an HR service. Here are a few of our favorites:
- You save major time by handing these tasks over to an outside service
- You save a ton money as you don’t have to hire as many (if any) dedicated HR professionals
- You can have peace of mind in knowing that you are in the hands of an experienced team
- You’ve got somebody to answer all those insanely difficult HR questions
- It’s easy to scale your business without any HR-related concerns
Hopefully you’re excited about these potential benefits. But, where do you start? Which “HR-in-a-Box” service is best for your small business? Continue reading “HR-in-a-Box: Which is the Best for Small Businesses?” »