We at CorpNet are excited to announce that we have rolled out our latest service designed to help busy entrepreneurs keep up with legal compliance matters. Our new online Business License service makes it easy for small businesses to comply with every required local license, permit, and tax registration.
Virtually every business has to comply with a variety of business licenses, permits, and registrations. However, the specifics vary by location and business activity and it’s easy for small business owners to overlook or not be aware of certain requirements. If caught without the proper permits and licenses, your business can face hefty fines and penalties, and can even be shut down or sued.
CorpNet’s Business Licenses and Permits services take the guesswork out of the licensing process, so small business owners can be confident they are 100% compliant with license requirements on the federal, state, county, and local level. With the service, a CorpNet business expert will perform thorough and customized research on every license or permit a small business needs, and even prepare the necessary forms and submit them to the proper licensing authorities.
“The two most important legal steps for starting a business are to register the business with a state, then apply for any necessary permits and licenses. It’s very easy for things to slip through the cracks, particularly for small business owners who aren’t used to navigating all the local licensing agencies,” explained Nellie Akalp, our co-founder and CEO.
“That’s why we’re thrilled to be able to offer this new licensing service to our customers. We make sure their legal bases are covered, so they can concentrate on running their business.”
CorpNet offers three different licensing packages:
- Business License Compliance Package (BLCP)™- $99:
- Researches the licenses, permits, and tax registrations needed for a particular business and includes the actual applications.
- Form Preparation Service – $199:
- Includes everything in the Business License Compliance Package, in addition to having the forms pre-filled and ready to file.
- Full Licensing Service – Call for pricing:
- Includes everything in the Form Preparation Service. In addition, CorpNet will submit the applications to the various licensing authorities and track that you have received all the necessary licenses, permits, and tax registrations.
Contact us to start using our new business license service!