Accountants are critical to the success of any small business. In fact, Accountants and CPAs are the most important professionals for small businesses. Yet given this level of importance, only 67% of small businesses are only satisfied with their accountant.
What if you could easily increase that rate of satisfaction?
Your Clients Are Already Struggling with Paperwork
As accounting professionals, you already have clients who are struggling with business formation and compliance paperwork. A recent survey by Wasp Barcode Technologies reported that 33% of small businesses listed managing paperwork as a top accounting challenge.
Some are struggling so much that they are falling out of corporate compliance with their secretary of state’s office. They are simply forgetting about annual reports and other mandatory filing requirements. In doing so, they are putting their businesses at risk.
Your clients need your expertise and they are already leaning on you for advice. It’s time to turn that advice into recurring revenue!
Ask Yourself Two Important Questions
- What if you could increase customer satisfaction, while also increasing your revenue and profits?
- What if you could accomplish both objectives without changing your existing workload or staff?
In this free educational webinar, we’ll walk you through the benefits of adding business filing services such as incorporation, LLC filings, registered agent services, and annual compliance management and filing to your existing accounting services. We’ll show you how easy it is to accomplish these services and it won’t increase your existing workload, staff, or overhead.
Learn How to Augment Your Services and Increase Your Profits
In this 45-minute presentation, we’ll cover the following items:
- Benefits of adding business filings services such as incorporation, LLC filings, registered agent services and annual compliance management and filing to your existing accounting services
- Why so many accountants and CPAs add compliance management to their existing service offering
- Why it’s a win/win for both you and your clients
- Why your clients desperately need proactive compliance monitoring and reporting
- How you can safely add this service while still keeping yourself in compliance
- What short-term and long-term services you can offer
- Examples of compliance revenue for CPAs and accountants
- How you can add these services without increasing your existing workload, overhead, or staff
At the end of the webinar, I’ll have a live Q&A session to answer your questions.
Who Should Attend?
- Tax preparers
- Enrolled agents
This list also includes any business professional representing a client who would benefit from offering entity formation, registered agent representations, and annual compliance and monitoring services to their clients in all 50 states.
Webinar Viewing Options
This webinar will be recorded, so you can participate live or watch it at your convenience. All registered attendees will be given access to the recorded webinar upon the completion of the live webinar.
Note: The top image is taken from the Wasp Barcode Technologies linked above.