Thanks for your interest in writing a guest post for the CorpNet blog. We’d love to have you write for us!
The CorpNet website and blog is an active digital property that is supported by SEO, social media, and email marketing. Your submission will have an opportunity to be highlighted and promoted throughout all of these marketing channels.
We’re always looking for fresh insights with actionable, in-depth content that will provide instruction and information for our readers.
Before you send us your pitch, we’d encourage you to review our target market, suitable topics, what is required, and what to avoid. If you think the blog is a fit, please send in your submission so we can review it and possibly move forward with your inquiry.
Examples of Our Readers
- Existing small businesses
- Accountants and CPAs
- Franchisors and Franchisees
- Professionals who serve the above markets
- Startup advice
- Planning and operations
- Business compliance
- Accounting and finance
- Sales and marketing
- Public relations
- Analytics and reporting
- Information technology
- 100% unique content
- 1,000-2,000 words
- Concise title
- Clear introduction
- Easy to read content with a mix of short paragraphs, subheaders, and bullets
- Close or wrap up
- Author information:
- 40-50 word bio
- One link to the author’s website
- Proper spelling and grammar applicable to a US-based audience
- Clickbait type of content
- Keyword rich links or in-content to author’s website
- Affiliate links
A Few Things to Note
- CorpNet will review and edit all submissions prior to posting
- CorpNet reserves the right to modify and/or reject articles that do not adhere to our quality guidelines or those quality guidelines set by Google and Bing
- The use/reprint of submitted content requires permission of CorpNet
Thanks again for reviewing our guest blogging opportunities and considering the opportunity to write for us. We look forward to hearing from you and reviewing your submission.